Let's face the truth! Breasts play a major role in the physical appearance of women and that this... ...
NOTE: This guarantee applies to Beautiful You Holidays clients who have booked a plastic surgery procedure through our booking team.
Our Commitment and Guarantee
At Beautiful You Holidays we stand by the service that we offer believing in quality, client satisfaction and that we have a responsibility to our clients long after they have returned home. Beautiful You Holidays provides our clients with the assurances that they are not putting themselves at unnecessary risk by travelling overseas for surgery.
Clients are advised that risks are inherently associated with any surgery, and that clients should be fully informed of those risks prior to electing to undertake surgery at Beautiful You Holidays. Information on surgical, anaesthetic and other risks are in our FAQ page on procedures which are available from Beautiful You Holidays. Clients should also fully discuss these risks with their attending surgeon.
If clients are healthy without prior medical conditions and have realistic expectations, follow their surgeon’s advice and recovery instructions, then clients should be pleased with their results. If, in the case that a problem does arise as a direct result of the surgery or hospital admission that requires revision surgery, Beautiful You Holidays has a guarantee policy and review process.
As we guide you, we also ask for your help to help yourself with your recovery. If you travel with us for surgery, and accept our advice, your risks will be minimized and you should be very happy with your results. Please view our Shared Responsibility Policy here.
If a client has a complication then your Beautiful You Holidays booking manager should be immediately advised. Please provide full details of the complication along with any evidence such as photos, medical reports or statements.
A review committee consisting of your booking manager, attending Plastic Surgeon, and the Beautiful You Holidays Manager in Kuala Lumpurwill review the complication.
The review committee will review the evidence and make a determination. This determination will essentially be:
- Whether the complication is related to surgery, hospital treatment or admission
- Whether the complication is related to unrealistic expectations of the client, previous medical or pre-existing conditions, the client not fully following post-operative or surgeons instructions
- Whether the complication is not related to surgery, hospital treatment or admission
After a determination of the above, the amount and extent of responsibility between Beautiful You Holidays and the client will be allocated. In some cases, responsibility will be 100% allocated to Beautiful You Holidays, in others, 50% to Beautiful You Holidays and 50% to the client, and in others 100% responsibility to the client. Allocation of responsibility will be made on a case by case basis.
Beautiful You Holidays will notify the client of the determination in writing.
If a client disagrees with the determination, they should immediately notify Beautiful You Holidays, in writing, providing the reasons why they disagree with the determination.
Clients should be aware that:
- All post-operative advice provided by surgeons, including medication recommendations, restricted activities, follow up care must be followed
- Compression garments where recommended must be worn according to the surgeons instructions
- Post-operative stays in hotels must be in an approved Beautiful You Holidays hotel
- In cases that a client considers to be an emergency, such as acute pain, acute swelling or infection, the client should seek immediate medical assistance from a licensed medical practitioner. The client should obtain a medical report or statement detailing the diagnosis, treatment provided and cost of treatment and forward this information to Beautiful You Holidays.
- Beautiful You Holidays will not reimburse treatment costs that have not been pre-approved in writing by Beautiful You Holidays.
- Generally, except in the cases of emergency or acute complications, no determination will be made by Beautiful You Holidays for 6 months following surgery. This is to allow ample time for the minimisation of any swelling and to allow normal healing, scar minimisation etc.
- No procedures, except in emergencies or acute complications, may be performed by another surgeon without the consent of Beautiful You Holidays
Patients with any of the following risk factors should ensure that this information has been provided to their surgeon before undertaking any surgical procedure and declared fully and truthfully on the pre admission form, including but not limited to:
- Patients who smoke or are alcohol or drug dependent
- Patients outside a healthy BMI range
- Patients with diabetes or thyroid disease
- Patients with blood pressure disorders including hypertension, limb ischemia, varicose vein or haemorrhoids
- Patients with heart conditions including valvular disease or ischemia
- Patients with renal conditions including chronic renal failure or stone
- Patients with urinary conditions including benign prostatic hypertrophy, stricture of the urethra
- Patients with liver conditions including cirrhosis or hepatitis
- Patients with lung conditions including COPD, asthma or TB
- Patients with gastrointestinal conditions including peptic ulcer
- Patients with marrow conditions including dysplastic marrow
- Patients with nerve conditions including sensory, motor or autonomic disturbance
- Patients with muscle conditions including weakness, myasthenia-Gravis or Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Patients with uterine conditions including dysmenorrhea and endometriosis
- Patients with joint conditions including arthritis
- Patients with eye conditions including glaucoma
- Patients with psychiatric conditions depression, schizophrenia or anxiety
- Patients with systemic conditions including autoimmune disease allergy or cancer
- Patients with degenerative conditions to the spine, bone, joints, eye or brain
- Patients with keloid scarring problems
- Patients with vascular or heart problems
- Patients who take medications which could interfere with recovery
- Patients who are allergic to medications or other non-disclosed allergies
- Patients who are HIV positive, or have hepatitis or syphilis
Clients should be aware that the following exclusions will not be covered by this guarantee:
- Non-surgical procedures, laser or dental procedures
- Inherent risks associated with surgery which are not a result of surgery error, including but not limited to: capsular contracture, skin rippling and double bubble effect (in the case of breast implants), numbness and changes in sensation, Keloid scarring, asymmetry.
- Changes associated with weight gain/loss or pregnancy since the surgery
- Applicable only to patients who have stayed the minimum recommended amount of nights recommended to recovery of the named procedure
- Case where patients who have been identified and advised that:
- They are high risk
- Surgical outcomes may not be fully attained as expected by patient
- Prior to surgery, the surgery technique used, or any other factor provided to the patient which may result in a complication. This particularly applies to patients who insist on having a procedure, when they have been informed by the surgeon that the results may not be optimal.
If after determination, and taking into consideration the conditions and exclusions above, Beautiful You Holidays guarantees in the case of surgery, hospital treatment or admission error, that Beautiful You Holidays will in pay in full or on an agreed costs shared basis with the client:
- For all hospital, admission, surgical and other costs associated with the revision surgery
- Hotel accommodation for the time required to be in the original destination for revision surgery. The hotel will be selected by Beautiful You Holidays. Any additional hotel costs, including upgrades to a higher standard or class or hotel, including room upgrades must be paid by the client
Beautiful You Holidays will not be responsible for any expenses for the patient’s companion or family.
NOTE: All revision surgery procedures must be finalized within 1 year of the original surgery.