Let's face the truth! Breasts play a major role in the physical appearance of women and that this... ...
About Dr. Nasir
Dr. Nasir is a plastic surgeon working from Kuala Lumpur’s Prince Court Medical Centre and is one of the most sought after plastic surgeons in Malaysia.
Dr. Nasir performs tummy tucks, face lifts, liposuction, breast augmentation, reduction and lift, facial reconstruction, scar management and many other cosmetic surgery procedures.
Dr. Mohamad Nasir bin Zahari Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Fellowship of The Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) of Edinburgh.
- Master of Surgery (MS), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
- Higher Surgical Training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
- Exchange Research Fellow in “Epithelial Culture Technique and its Clinical Applications” and “Burns Care”,
- Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, St Marianna University School of Medicine and School of Medicine and University of Tokyo, Kawasaki, Japan.
- Visiting Fellow in Burns Care, Shriner’s Burns Institute, Galveston, Texas, USA
- Visiting Fellow in Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery, Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
- Member of the Malaysian Association of Plastic, Aesthetic, and Craniomaxillofacial Surgeons (MAPACS)
- Member of the Cleft Lip and Palate Association of Malaysia (CLAPAM)
Contact us for more information about Dr. Nasir and the range of cosmetic surgeries he performs.